Wednesday, December 30, 2015

November in a Nutshell

Hey there friends!

This is a super delayed post and I apologize, but the end of November/beginning of December was super busy! I still wanna get this up before December is over, because I know it's nearly January already lol. So without any further ado, here is my November in Disney!

I can't believe November is already over and long gone. I only have a few days left of my college program. Things are getting real! I am trying to do as much as possible, all while still getting a decent amount of sleep. I have finally settled in here, and by settled, I mean I am comfortable at work, I have found great friends, and I am used to the idea of living here away from my family and friends. 

Let's take a peek at all I've been up to in November! 


Bonded with co-workers after closing shifts! 



Constantly checked out all the beautiful Christmas decorations in Magic Kingdom!




Went to Typhoon Lagoon for the first time! I had so much fun at one of Disney's water parks. The attractions were so much fun but my favorite one was hands down swimming with the sharks and stingrays. 



Escaped Orlando to go to the beach! Clearwater was beautiful and I was so excited to see the Gulf of Mexico for the first time. 



Saw Hanson perform at Epcot! Even though I only know MMMBop, it was really cool to see an iconic 90s band (for FREE). 


I went to the Christmas parade taping that will be shown on Christmas Day on ABC! Reba walked right by me and we also got to see Seal and Tori Kelly perform as well. 




Finally saw Disney's famous Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights and I'm blown away each time I go see them. It's so sad this is the last year for them. 





Checked out Winter Summerland Mini Golf, which is something I've been meaning to do for a very long time. It was so nicely themed and they played Christmas music over the loudspeakers which made for a fun atmosphere. 



Had seriously the best night at Magic Kingdom, EVER, at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I might elaborate on MVMCP on a different post but I'll include some pictures here.





I had my first major holiday away from home, Thanksgiving. I was really not looking forward to this day, but I ended up having a really good day. I had to work from 8:45-5:15. Work was alright; it really just felt like a normal day at the Kingdom. Some guests were rude, while some guests were extremely nice and thanked me for working on Thanksgiving. When I finally got off work, I changed quickly and then headed over for a Friendsgiving meal with my friends! I'm really lucky to have had a nice holiday with some amazing people.




Overall, November was a BLAST! I wish I could post every awesome thing that happened this month, but then this would get extremely long and if you're reading this, you probably know me and you can just stalk my Facebook for more pictures :) 

Thanks so much for reading! Stay tuned for my December post, along with a few others including a conclusion of my program (which ends in 5 days!). Who knows, if you're lucky, those posts will be up by March haha.

Hope you all have a magical day! 
<3, Lindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment