Sunday, April 24, 2016

Just Around the Corner is a Fantasyland!

Hello everybody!

I can't believe it's been over three months since I finished my college program and left Disney World. Times have been rough, my friends. Adjusting back to the real world was a struggle. I was most definitely the driver of the "Struggle Bus" since I've come home. Yes, I had glimpses of reality while on my program (making sure I didn't blow all my money on merch so I had enough to buy groceries, being exhausted from working Extra Magic Hours, etc.), but those realities are nothing compared to the realities I'm facing now. School is getting harder, and I feel swamped with assignments every week.

Now that the semester is coming to a close, I am getting very excited for summer. I am also getting excited for something else too...

I'M GOING TO DISNEY!

Yes, my friends, I'm going back to Neverland. And yes, I know, I was JUST there for four months. But you would only understand the strong desire to go back if you have completed your college program. My friend Virginia, who did the same fall program as me and is also a friend of mine from school, suggested the idea back in March. The only way to get over your Disney depression is by planning another trip back, which is exactly what we're doing!

When the semester ends, we will be heading back to Disney for a quick trip. Only going to one Disney park (Magic Kingdom, of course) and using up our Universal annual pass one last time, we are determined to make it the most magical four days ever!

I hope you all have a magical day! If you are in that last part of your semester, push through, everyone! You will get through it!

Love, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment