Friday, June 5, 2015

Where Have I Been?

Hello family and friends. Hello lovely people of the Internet. And hello to myself, because I think I'm probably the only one reading this!

I've gone MIA yet again from this blog, and I didn't really mean for that to happen. To be honest, nothing much has happened recently that is Disney College Program related. Since my last post, my spring semester has ended, my school year job ended, I started an online summer class, I've been desperately trying to find work before my full time summer job begins at he end of June, and I've been trying to hangout with my home friends as much as possible.

So, with my DCP check-in being 87 days away now (!!!!!!), I decided I want to start taking my blog a little more seriously, as well as my YouTube channel. I want to become a more active blogger and vlogger. My goal is to make a post once a week on here, and to upload one video a week on my Youtube Channel (search LindseyDCP on YouTube to find me!). I really want to capture everything before, during, and after my program. There's no better time to start than now!

You can expect to see my next blog post sometime next week! Sorry this post has been really boring, but I promise they'll get more interesting (especially once I'm down in Florida!).

I hope everyone has a magical day and I'll see ya real soon!

<3
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment