Thursday, March 19, 2015

Walt Disney World Spring Break March 2015 Days 3 and 4

Hey guys!

Thanks for giving this blog some attention! I am excited for my program to actually start so I can document some really awesome stuff. In the mean time, here's some more from my Disney World spring break trip!

Day 3 was a day off from the parks and a day to rejuvenate at the pool/hotel. It was honestly much needed! Day 1, I was running on three hours of sleep and then Day 2 consisted of a full day at Magic Kingdom. So clearly I had some resting to do! I enjoyed sleeping in and tanning by the pool.
Here is the piano pool! I tanned by the bigger pool, but how cute is this?! 
















It was so refreshing swimming in a nice pool with the Florida sun shining down on me. I got some much needed Vitamin D and a nice tan.

Cooling off with a delicious Mickey bar! 


















                                 
After getting ready, we headed to Downtown Disney for some shopping! 





















Then we headed to Fort Wildneress because we had reservations at Hoop Dee Doo Revue for dinner! I'd never been to Fort Wilderness before so it was really exciting checking out this part of Disney's property. It is a campground, so people can bring their campers with them or sleep in cabins. There is horseback riding, trails for hiking, volleyball courts, playgrounds and more. Although it is a campground, I still felt like we were on Disney's property and could feel the magic there. 

Dinner was awesome! For those that do not know, Hoop Dee Doo Revue is one of Disney's most popular dinner shows. You can expect to enjoy a night of entertainment and delicious food here! The actors put on a great Western themed show with slapstick style comedy. There is singing, dancing and lots of audience interaction. Dinner is all you can eat salad (not pictured), barbecued ribs, fried chicken, corn, beans and mashed potatoes. Everything was delicious! Hoop Dee Doo was well worth my money and I plan on returning here during my program! 


















Day 4 of the trip was Hollywood Studios! Fun fact, sometimes I still call it MGM. I didn't really start calling it Hollywood Studios until my trip there last year; I was just so used to calling the park MGM! 
It was a fun filled day of going on rides! 



A great day for eating... (we went to Pizza Planet, Sci-Fi Dine In and I got a popcorn bucket wahoo!) 



And bought the cutest pair of ears EVER! All of Ariel's sea friends from The Voyage of the Little Mermaid told me I needed them, so I listened and bought them. 
It was an overall successful day at Hollywood Studios! I have a huge love for this park. Maybe because I love the whole behind the scenes feel of Hollywood, but it's really just such a fun place. I think it would be super cool place to be placed for work there. Some of the costumes I saw were super cute and I sincerely love the atmosphere of the park!

Anyway, stay tuned to read about the last two days of my trip! I'll probably break those into two parts but we'll see. Thanks so much for reading my post and for following along with my Disney College Program journey (or the beginning of it, at least). 

Have a magical day and I'll see ya real soon soon! 

Love, Lindsey :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment