Saturday, March 7, 2015

Hello!

Hi everyone!

My name is Lindsey and I have been accepted to the Disney College Program for Fall 2015! My role is Merchandise and I am so excited to be a part of the magic at Walt Disney World this year!

On this blog, I plan on posting updates before, during, and after my program to help better capture memories and the emotions I'll be feeling during this whole process. I have well over 100 days to go so it might seem silly of me to be starting this up now, but I want to be able to remember everything about this one of a kind opportunity. This will also be a great way to update my family and friends back home when I am on the program, as well as reaching out to current, past, and future CP's!

In the mean time, make sure to check out my DCP Instagram: @lindseydcp, as well as my YouTube account: LindseyDCP. I know, I'm super creative with the usernames haha. I haven't posted any videos to the account yet but I'll be working on a few soon!

I hope you have a magical day and I'll see ya real soon!

<3 Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment