Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Walt Disney World Spring Break March 2015 Days 1 and 2

Hello everyone!

I took a trip to Walt Disney World for spring break this year! Back in January, I was really bummed I didn't have any plans for spring break. We've had a really cold winter and I really wanted to get away from that and escape to somewhere warm for a week. I had gone to Disney on my spring break last year and since I knew I was applying to the DCP, I thought that maybe I should visit somewhere different this spring break. I thought really hard about a few different options, but realized the places I wanted to go to would be extremely expensive or would be difficult to get around because of transportation since I'm not old enough to rent a car. So my friend Marina and I decided to go to Disney!

We stayed at the All Star Music Resort!















Last year we stayed at All Star Movies. I just need to stay at All Star Sports to say I've stayed at all the All Star hotels! I've developed a special place in my heart for these hotels. They're so fun and brightly decorated, and best of all, affordable. If you're looking to take a trip to Disney World and would like to stay on property, definitely check out one of the All Star hotels. I could honestly just stay at the hotels and still have a fun time! There were two pools at All Star Music, an arcade, picnic areas, a bar, a food court with tons of options, and fun recreational activities like pool games and movie nights by the pool! We actually caught Monsters Inc at All Star Sports one night!


Our first day consisted of going to Downtown Disney, eating at Earl of Sandwich and Ghiradelli's, shopping, swimming, and eating pizza and wings from the hotel for dinner.













The next day was Magic Kingdom! It is always super emotional going to Magic Kingdom -- it just is the image of pure Disney magic and I always feel so happy when I'm there. It makes me feel like a child again and I honestly feel so carefree when I'm there. This time was even more special because I have now been accepted to the Disney College Program so I know now that I get to work for this amazing company in the very near future.



















So many magical things happened that day. For one, I tried my very first Dole Whip! After years of going on vacation to Disney, I have finally tasted it and now LOVE it! I was celebrating my birthday on this trip, and the people at Aloha Isle saw my birthday button and said the Dole Whip was on them. So magical! It made me so happy to have been recognized like that and it made my first Dole Whip a lot more special. I really appreciated that. I will be eating plenty of these on my College Program!



(mine is on the left)















I met Princess Tiana for the first time and she was the sweetest! She saw my DCP Acceptance button and said, "Welcome to the family!" It really hit me in that moment that I was getting to work for Walt Disney World. She said that she hoped she would see me around more often, and I told her I would definitely be visiting her a lot when I come back in August!



















Couldn't complete a trip to Magic Kingdom without lunch at Peco's Bill!



















I don't want this post to get too long so I'm going to stop here and continue talking about the rest of my trip in another post. I just thought it would be fun to share about my most recent Disney trip, and I'm happy to have this blog so that I can look back someday and remember all my wonderful Disney memories!

I hope you all have a magical day and I'll see ya real soon :)

-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment