Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Magic Bands!

Hey guys! Look what came today! 




I'm so excited! My roommate Kelsey and I are staying on Disney's property before our DCP check-in. We booked our hotel just last week. I just received the magic bands that we'll use for our stay!

For those that don't know what magic bands are, or don't know how they work, they are pretty much an all-in-one device that makes your Disney vacation a heck of a lot easier. They help you connect all the things that you plan out for your trip from My Disney Experience. My Disney Experience is your online Disney vacation planner -- your reservations, accommodations, itinerary, Fast Passes, etc are all booked and found on there.

Once your My Disney Experience is connected to your magic band, the magic band works as your resort key, tickets to the parks, Fast Passes for rides, and you can even connect your credit card on there to buy merchandise and food. Super nifty!

From my past two experiences with the magic band, I have found them to be quite comfortable and easy to manage. You can adjust the size of the band and can customize the colors online. At the parks, you can buy cute accessories to decorate your magic band with if you so choose. One of the greatest things about the magic bands are that they're water proof! Don't worry about getting caught in a Florida downpour while wearing one -- and don't even bother taking it off before taking a dip in the pool! They're called magic bands for a reason LOL.

I'm so excited to wear my latest magic band to Disney and hope to collect all the colors they offer!

I hope you have a magical day and I'll see ya real soon!

<3, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment