Friday, August 28, 2015

Off to Neverland

 


When there's a smile in your heart, there's no better time to start...

Today is the big day! The moment I've been waiting for my whole life. I leave the comfort of my home, a place I've been familiar with for 22 years, to head to the Most Magical Place on Earth for four months. It's time to begin a new chapter in my life, one that will be filled with new experiences and emotions. It has been crazy hard saying "see you later" to my loved ones, but I know that in just four short months this will all be over. In about less than an hour, I'm going to head down to my roommate Kelsey's house, and from there, we will begin the long roadtrip to Orlando. I have no idea how long it'll take to get there, but we plan on spending the night in South Carolina and then continuing our way on Saturday. 

This is probably the last post I'll be making until I'm in Florida. I can't wait to update everyone on my travels. I've never been on a roadtrip this long before so wish me luck on my sanity! 

Have a magical day and I'll see ya real soon! 

<3 Lindsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment