Saturday, August 1, 2015

30 Days Pre Check-In Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Today is August 1, 2015. In 27 days, my roommate Kelsey and I will begin our roadtrip to the Sunshine Stage. And in 30 days is the Disney College Program check-in date for August 31st arrivals!

Now that I'm in the final month of being home surrounded by the people I care about, it's really beginning to sink in that I'll be leaving very soon. It's unbelievable how fast time has flown the past couple months. I feel like I'm in a mad scramble to see as many people as I can before I leave and spending as much time as I can with the people closest to me. It's crazy that I've already said some goodbyes to people, like some close college friends that live far from my hometown that I won't get to see until next year. There's no time to waste because before I know it, it'll be time to load up the car and head south for the fall.

I'm experiencing a mix of emotions at this current state. I'm so excited to begin my journey with Disney and ready to experience all the magic and find out my work location/meet new friends, nervous about the unknown and the uncertainty, sad to leave people I care about behind and not being able to see them for a long time, overwhelmed with how little time I have left to prepare, a little scared to live completely on my own (I don't count my experiences dorming at school), and a lot more. I guess these are all completely normal things to feel and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.

So for now, I will continue to spend a lot of time with the people I care about, eat as many Jersey bagels, pizza and disco fries before I go, and slowly (or maybe quickly) get ready for Disney.

I hope you all have a magical day, and I'll see ya real soon!

<3 Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment